HobbyWing QuicRun 880 Dual Brushed ESC
QuicRun 880 Dual Brushed Electronic Speed Controller
Secure and Safe Payment Methods
- Fully waterproof design for all conditions. (Note: Please clean and dry it after use for avoiding rusty connectors).
- HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the aluminum heat sink for great heat dissipation.
- Built-in switch-mode BEC with cont. current of 4A.
- Tunable drag brake and drag brake rate for different vehicles, tracks, and control feel.
- Adjustable PWM frequency combined with advanced freewheeling (/DEO) technology guarantees great throttle linearity and driving feel.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of initial brake force, maximum brake force, and drag brake force.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card to the ESC.
- ESC programming via HOBBYWING LED Program Card.
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Motor Type Supported: Brushed Motor (540, 550, 775 Size Motor)
- Applicable Car: 1/10th Vehicles & MOA style comp crawlers
- Motor Limit:
- LiPo / NiMH Cells: 2-4S LiPo or 5-12S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6A@4A (Switch-Mode)
- Connectors: Input End: No Connectors; Output End: 4.0mm Female Bullet Connectors
- Size/ Weight: 45.9x34.7x26.5mm/ 75g
- Programming Port: Separate Port
- Waterproof: Yes
See below for manual pdf download.