Chris Foss WOT 4-E Mk2+ (ARF)
WOT 4 FOAM-E
Secure and Safe Payment Methods
This is not just any foam model! The demand has been growing for a tough yet superbly performing sport aerobatic model It’s a very clever WOT 4 that can be flight ready in under 30 minutes! It has an amazing performance and is ideal for small field use - or where there are noise restrictions - yet is large enough to hold its own at the busiest flying sites. The beautiful EPO mouldings hide an innovative internal structure that adds strength where needed and locks all the components together. The impressive specification includes a carbon main spar, carbon fuselage spine, shock resistant engine mount, simple battery access and battery retaining moulding, with further carbon reinforcement for the tailplane and ailerons. The four servos, brushless motor and 30A ESC are all pre-installed. Just add a receiver and a 3 cell 2100~2500mAh battery of your choice then let the fun begin!
- Factory built and covered fuselage.
- Factory built and covered wing, tail and fin.
- Pre-formed aluminium undercarriage.
- Pre-painted fibreglass cowl.
- Comprehensive hardware package containing spinner, wheels, pushrods, clevises, horns etc.
- WOT 4 decal pack.
- Full colour detailed step by step assembly instructions.
- 11x8 Propeller
- 4 Servos
- Electric Motor:3536 820kV
- Wingspan : 1200mm (47.0").
- Length : 1055mm (41.0").
- Weight : 1450g (3.2lb).
Required to Complete:
- Radio control equipment with a minimum of 4 channels
- 3 cell 2100-2500mAh 25C Li-Po battery.
- Suitable charger.
- Modelling tools and adhesives.
Colour may differ from image
- Date: Newest First
- From those who bought this product